Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hilda

It's funny the things that can inspire you. 

Hilda is a fictional character painted by an artist named Duane Bryer between 1957 and 1970 for a pin up calendar. 

Quite simply, I want to be her. 















All pictures taken from Hilda Gallery

When I look at these pictures, it makes me want to make a daisy chain bikini and frollick by the seaside in all my chubby glory.

She is my role model! Confident, unashamed, free, sexy, cute, independent and deliciously fun.  

6 comments:

  1. I loooooove hilda!!!!!!! I want to be her too :)

    xx
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where on earth did you find her? She is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hilda too! My dad used to tease my mom that she posed for the pictures.

    I'm not anonymous...I'm just having computer issues.
    Hugs, Susan stylingwithsusieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are the BEST illustrations...i love them!! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete