Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Aussie Curves: Festival #2

I'm not sure I've actually been to a festival since my last Aussie Curves Festival post! I'd much rather see one band I love and have a big night out rather than be in the festival atmosphere. Having said that, I love the fashion of festivals. There's something about the cute little boots, boho summer dresses and flower headbands that has me swooning. It's all so whimsical. My favourite festival in Adelaide is Laneway, for sure. Maybe one day I'll give that one a whirl again.

Even though I didn't wear this outfit to a festival, I can say, in all honesty, that this is pretty close to what I'd look like at one. Except I'd wear my hair down with a daisy-chain headband and turn the hippie notch up a bit.


DRESS asos curve || DENIM VEST river island via asos || PEARL HAIR BAND asos

Thank you for reading! x

 Modish 
Maracas




No comments:

Post a Comment