Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Trouble With Fashion Blogging...

-->

So far my blogs have been centred around trends, which has been fun, but not sustainable for a regular blog. That aside, my favourite fashion blogs are about the ‘daily outfit’ and the process of getting up in the morning and not just putting on clothes, but piecing an outfit together carefully, which is not unlike a jigsaw puzzle. You try a piece to see if it fits, and sometimes it doesn’t, so you try again. But the trouble with fashion blogging is that you need a willing participant to take photos of you. I’m still working on figuring that out, as I wanted to veer away from selfies. Until I get that underway, I’ll just share some of my favourite things at the moment. 


 Ring: Swarovski Crystal Nirvana Emerald Ring

 Shoes: Doc Martens, Ebay

 An English teacher's delight :)
Found these at a local games shop

 Head Scarf: Etsy
Vintage Eye Frames: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment