Monday, September 30, 2013

Aussie Curves: Festival


I'm no stranger to festivals. Having said that, the only thing that will ever persuade me again would be The White Stripes announcing they were getting back together and playing Big Day Out. Although....BLUR are headlining BDO next year which is very, very, tempting. I was obsessed with them throughout my university years! I'm still deciding on that one.

Festivals are grotty. The port-a-loos, the line ups, the discomfort. This one time I road tripped with some friends to Groove 'n' the Moo (Bendigo) whilst having the worst Urinary Tract Infection of my life. Experiences I'd sooner forget. But festivals also conjure some of the best memories. Watching Vampire Weekend with my sister. Jumping to House of Pain with my bestie, Janelle. Dressing up as "Future Sailors" (Mighty Boosh reference, y'all) for Franz Ferdinand at Future Music. AMAZING.

I haven't done any extra photos for this post. I've dug up photos from Parklife (so please turn a blind eye to the fuzzy photos), when I got to see Lykke Li, Darwin Deez and The Yacht Club DJs. I'm an indie/alternative girl, can't you tell?

I got this dress from Sportsgirl (size 16) on sale a few years ago. Festival attire is very much boho-chic, which is right up my alley. I wore a feather headdress...


feather headband: MYER
dress: SPORTSGIRL

Thanks for reading! x

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment