Sunday, September 22, 2013

Aussie Curves: Tee


O.M.G.
I saw this t-shirt on Instagram and knew instantly that I HAD TO HAVE IT. I searched this sucker down on eBay and BAM! bought the darn thing. 

This was the original pic I saw online (source). I thought, "This guy! Is AWESOME!" He doesn't let the chubs (or the bastards) get him down. He knows how to party with the best of them. I really admire that kind of freedom and confidence to declare, "Here I am, taking up space. I know I'm fat and I own that shit! Ain't nobody gotta hold that against me!"


So here's me, getting my hands on a bit of that attitude!

t-shirt: eBay
skirt: ASOS CURVE
boots: THRIFTED
jewellery: LOVISA, DIOR

Sometimes, as victims of a body shaming culture, we can get so down about our bodies and give it way too much thinking space in our minds. Sometimes you just have to stare your chub down and laugh. Remind yourself that your capacity to be kind, smart, generous and thoughtful is so much more valuable than your capacity to be thin. Word. 
Thanks for reading! x

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment