Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pleat Front Zip Tunic

I went into my local City Chic at Marion to buy the Stud Lover Jumper and walked out with the Pleat Front Zip Tunic. Turns out the jumper looked pretty average on me, but the cut of this dress just works. I've never been big into animal print, but this year I've seen some items that have really enticed me! I would love to see this dress in some other prints, or just plain black would be rad, too. I just love the structure, and there's nothing like a zip all the way down a dress for a bit of saucy fun, teehee. Of course, I should probably mention that this is a tunic. Pfft! Wear it as a dress, ladies. Get those legs out, I say.








Dress: City Chic, Pleat Front Zip Tunic, Size Small, $89.95
Belt: City Chic
Shoes: Doc Martens (satin laces added)

 Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment