Sunday, February 24, 2013

Aussie Curves: Animalistic




Leopard print. That's what I was going to wear for this week's theme. Then I spotted this dress in my wardrobe and changed my mind, teehee. 

It's an ASOS dress that I've had for ages. It was cheap, ridiculously comfortable (I purchased it after loving the mustard horse one) and soft. The shortness of the dress made the addition of a white petticoat ideal. It's covered in white ducks, by the way.

I watched March Of The Penguins last week for the first time and three more times since. I'm not generally an animal lover, but I found it rather odd that on Aussie Curves Animalistic week I find myself OBSESSED with bloody penguins. Weird, hey!








Dress: ASOS (although not the Curve range; it's size 18)
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Necklace: Emma's Collection
Belt: Vintage via Ebay
Bow Ring: Lovisa


Be sure to check out the other babes on the blog hop x



5 comments:

  1. Woot woo! Loving the dress with the little lace petticoat peeking out. And the print! Gah, how CUTE is that!? You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that dress is so darn cute! I want it! hopefully rhey bring something like it in the curve range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one cute dress!! looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, and those boots look fun to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Miss Sophie! Love the white accessories, petticoat and doc marten boots. I now want to see March Of The Penguins!

    ReplyDelete