Sunday, April 21, 2013

Aussie Curves: Pajamas

I can't say I've been eagerly awaiting this week's Aussie Curves theme. Don't get me wrong - I love looking in Peter Alexander almost as much as I enjoy going into City Chic. But the truth is, I don't like sleeping in much; sometimes just a pair of knickers and a racer back tank. I like feeling sheets on my skin.

I was tempted to do some glamorous boudoir shots in some lingerie. Maybe my leather corset could have made its debut. Two things stopped me - firstly that I'm a high school teacher and there's always the slight discomfort of the possibility of a student finding my blog and seeing me in a little satin nightie or dominatrix outfit (awkward!). Secondly, it wouldn't really be a reflection of what pajamas I ACTUALLY WEAR,  which is usually just a black slip.

So....I'm going to begin by showing you what I wore out into town last night to see a band, and then the rather festive morning-after shots, when I woke up in my plain back ol' slip and then popped on my comfy ASOS cardi and elf slippers. Ah, the comfort!! Nothing like a Sunday morning fry-up and pot of tea in my Christmas cardi. Bliss.

Tuxedo T-Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: ASOS Curve, Size 22
Shoes: Doc Martens

Cardigan: ASOS, size 18
Slip: Target
Elf Shoes: Gifted (purchased from Canberra markets)

Goodnight! teehee xx


3 comments:

  1. I love those slippers!! Love the outfit as well!! Gorgeous pics! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, love the pic where you're rubbing your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those elf shoes are adorable!!! Loving your tuxedo t-shirt as well.

    ReplyDelete