Thursday, July 10, 2014

Aussie Curves: Blue

Scouring the ASOS standard sizes like a rat looking for a cheeky nibble paid off when I found this striking crochet jumper. Love at first sight. She popped right on over to the shopping cart - plonk - and onto my doorstop within the week. Yay! Considering the ASOS warehouse went up in flames a few weeks ago (oh the despair in my heart), they sure got up and running again quick smart!


You may have noticed the different background. This is my new lounge, in my new home - and I am using my new tripod! By the time I'd gotten ready, the sun had gone down, so I thought I'd see how the photos would turn out inside. Heck, it just felt so good to be taking photos of an outfit again and getting back into these Aussie Curves challenges. Since I participated last, I've noticed different girls on the blog hop, so I'm looking forward to discovering some more blogs too. 

Aside from the Doc Martens, the entire outfit is ASOS today. 

Thanks for reading! x

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment