Monday, November 10, 2014

OOTD: City Chic Aztec Dress


For Halloween this year I dressed up as Cleopatra. I didn't get many photos of my costume but I'll do a Halloween post soon anyway! In this outfit I'm wearing the gold bracelet cuffs I bought specifically for the Cleopatra ensemble but totally fell in love with. They're just cheapies from Colette, but are just the right touch for this City Chic Aztec resort dress (sold out, but similar here). This dress was love at first sight. I love the colours, but my favourite thing is the adorable pick-up/bubble hem that gives the whole thing a fun, flirty feel, especially when the wind picked up a bit here, haha!



I bought the shoes from Joanne Mercer a few years ago, and the green is the perfect match. I absolutely love how this dress makes me feel. So comfortable and summery, and yet glamorous!

Thanks for reading! x




No comments:

Post a Comment