Saturday, February 21, 2015

My New Gabifresh Bikini

Another year, another collaboration. Working with Swimsuits For All, Gabifresh has designed a number of bikinis and one-pieces, and the online plus-size community is drooling. Including me!

It was the Sea Reef bikini that really caught my eye, though. Admittedly I love all of the designs, but I went with my instincts and pre-ordered it. 


Since I'm a pear shape, I ordered a smaller top and larger bottoms. They both fit perfectly! Now I just have to find the right occasion to wear it. Mind you, wearing it around the house was pretty nice too.

I have to say, I'm always impressed with the quality and customer service of Swimsuits For All. I highly recommend ordering from them if you've been sitting on the fence. I also find their products reasonably priced, and there's always some great sales happening. By the way - I bought this swimsuit myself and they didn't pay me to say that! ;)

Thanks for reading! x

Modish Maracas

No comments:

Post a Comment