Monday, May 13, 2013

Aussie Curves: Leather


My favourite thing about leather? THE SMELL. Before I change over to a leather handbag or put on a leather jacket or skirt, I shove my face in it, breathe in deep as a can and give it the biggest whiffin' ever! I think sometimes my eyes roll back into my head a little bit, haha! Having said that, prior to meeting my boyfriend, I didn't own any genuine leather. But what can I say - he's a leather guy (even has a pair of leather pants) and after he's worn his leather jacket I want to sniff his neck for like, ever. Whenever I want some extra affection, all I have to do is wear leather. He finds it irresistible! So how could I pass up the opportunity for extra cuddles? I now have quite a few genuine leather pieces, mainly from ASOS. Two skirts (one skater, one pencil), and a tan suede jacket (I'm saving that for Boho week).

All that said and done, I don't mind a bit of pleather too. When I tried on this Fur Trim Jacket at City Chic, I just thought, "I love this more than life itself." 












jacket: CITY CHIC, small
skirt: ASOS CURVE, size 22
shoes: DOC MARTIN T-BARS

Thanks for reading! 
Check out the other babes on the blog hop x


Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment