Sunday, May 19, 2013

Aussie Curves: Sequin


top: ASOS, size 18 (here)
skirt: ASOS CURVE, size 22
shoes: BETTS


I don't think I've ever been quite so excited to wear a top as I was this time 'round. I've been sitting on these photos for a while, patiently waiting for the Aussie Curves sequin theme, feeling so pleased about the outfit and just, well, happy! As a blogger, there are some posts that you feel better about! This was one of them.

I'll admit, sequin was a theme that had me stumped. I never wear sequins, so I couldn't "shop my closet" this time around. Sure, I could have chosen not to participate this week, but I thought I'd have a look on ASOS first. 

I found this cowl neck sequin top. I love it. It comes in blue too, but I liked the "mermaidy" feel of the green. It's also my first ever cowl neck top, eek! I had to dig out the ol' chicken fillets for this one! The arms are a little scratchy, but I didn't find it unbearable.

Hope you like it x


Thanks for reading x

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment