Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cherry Red

Shortly after City Chic released their first skater dresses, Best And Less released some of their own for only $30. Now, I'm not going to claim that these dresses are just as good, because the fabric and cut weren't quite as wonderful as the City Chic versions, but they were just as flattering and more modest around the neckline, making them perfect for work. I bought one in black and one in red. 

Today I wore the red one to work. I went for a 50s pin-up look, pairing it with a City Chic cardigan and belt, Etsy headscarf, cherry necklace and converse chucks.








After work I had to run an errand, so I stripped off the accessories and added my favourite flanny shirt from Big W for a more casual look.



Sometimes department stores have some good finds for really reasonable prices; it's just a matter of checking in now and again and being a little creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment