Sunday, March 3, 2013

Aussie Curves: Retro


I'm cheating this week. I've dug out some old photos from last year because I've got a super busy week ahead of me and I've had this issue giving me a bit of a mental runaround.

To keep it simple, this is a genuine 70s dress from the Salvos. My heart just aches with how much I love this dress. I squeeze my bingo wings into it, tie up the sash and just swoon over it. The belt is from City Chic

Looking forward to seeing the other girls on the blog hop x



8 comments:

  1. Ooo... love the dress and you look fab in it. Jealous that you're wearing a genuinely retro piece ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, it's very funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this dress - you look fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I love the pleated skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great find, I love it! you look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dress! Great material and style. Just wow really! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great find! I love the pussy bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing dress I'm a bit jelly!

    ReplyDelete