Monday, March 25, 2013

New Leather & Macarons

Headscarfe: Oh Honey Hush
T-Shirt: Threadless, womens XL
Denim Vest: Factorie, XL
Skirt: ASOS Curve, size 22
Tights: ASOS Curve
Shoes: Lipstick (Betts), Size 10
Sunglasses: Domino Dollhouse
Flower Ring: Wyld 4 U

ASOS Curve's leather skater skirt is divine. It smells beautiful; it feels beautiful. Since it came in the mail, I've worn this outfit about three times this week. I'm so in love with this denim vest which I picked up for $20 at Factorie. I have to say that my look is entirely inspired by Amelia. Her blog was one of the first fashion blogs I ever got into.

These snaps were taken just before I went out adventuring in Adelaide. Thought I'd include some of those shots, too.

At the Mac Factory...





On the River Torrens...

And a french cafe called Au Matin Calme Patisserie...


Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment