Sunday, March 31, 2013

Aussie Curves: Belts





I thought I'd channel my inner Cleopatra for the Belts theme and wear my ASOS Spike Headdress. I'd initially planned to use this shoot for the Spike theme, but I realised this would be better because I'm wearing my favourite belt! Plus, I have something else in mind for the Spike week now...teehee.



Skirt, T-Shirt and Belt: CITY CHIC
Shoes: TARGET
Ring: LOVISA
Headdress: ASOS

My outfit is very City Chic heavy this time around. I bought this skirt in the Christmas sales for $30 but it sat in my wardrobe for a long time. I had just about decided to sell it when I had one of those "scabby" leg days and needed a maxi skirt pronto! The worst! But I got so many comments on this skirt, that I thought sometimes it pays off to just be ballsy and give something a go! I've always been hesitant about animal print, but lately I've been wearing it a lot!

I didn't wear the headdress to work, but added it for the photo shoot. It's without a doubt my favourite part of this outfit. If you've been following me for a while, you might have noticed I have a penchant for decorative head pieces. 

I wonder how the other Aussie Curves babes interpreted this weeks theme? :)




12 comments:

  1. Love this belt Sophie and your playful approach to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt too and the belt finishes off the whole look. Looking great Sophie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great belt! GREAT outfit. I love this skirt. I'm amazed it came from City Chic it has that real unique look about it that you don't often get in chain type stores. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - it was a little offbeat for City Chic, hey! Thanks Sugar x

      Delete
  4. hehe you are so cute! I love that belt, its hands down my favourite, but i've used it so much in aussie curves, i decided not to this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teehee, I remember seeing it on you in one of your posts. We must have similar tastes - I've noticed we both have a few of the same things! Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Guh! That headdress is amazing and this outfit is just rocking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie...I always feel elated when other Bloggers who I admire comment on my posts! x

      Delete
  6. great outfit,love the accessories :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    I always follow back :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the encouraging words, Milex x

    ReplyDelete