Sunday, April 7, 2013

Aussie Curves: Androgynous


I wear bow ties. I'm a bit hipster that way. I enjoy the trend. Before I joined Daniemezza's Aussie Curves movement, I wrote a blog about bow ties. In the blog, I explain that ever since I saw Drew Barrymore wearing a bow tie necklace in Going The Distance, I've loved the look of women wearing bow ties. I now own three or four of them, but this leather one from Dangerfield is my favourite!

I'm wearing an ASOS Curve leather skater skirt which is my FAVOURITE THING at the moment! It's become such a staple in my wardrobe! The shirt I'm wearing is also ASOS, but from the standard sizes (size 18). Red wedges are from Joanne Mercer and the red hat is also from Dangerfield. I enjoyed this week's challenge, as I think you'll see from the photos!


Thanks for reading x


6 comments:

  1. haha your too cute. love your hat! Shoe envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you look hot! Love the whole look, but the shoes are the most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you look AMAZING. Check those legs, woot woo. Great shoes, great skirt, great bow tie, great EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete