Monday, January 6, 2014

Aussie Beach Babes #2


I've noticed that swimsuits with cutouts are a bit of a trend this summer. I love this cutout one-piece because it's a great mix of sexy and edgy, and great for building your way up to a bikini if you're a little body-shy. I have to admit, I felt a little bashful in this swimsuit at first, but I'm starting to warm up to the style and embrace the sexy vibe!


swimsuit: Swimsuits For All (here) || sarong: seafolly || necklace & ring: lovisa

The swimsuit has a great structure, feels supportive and the little details like the belt and neck clip make it so lovely to wear. I feel so glam in it. I wore it with my Seafolly sarong and whipped it off for a quick dip. I don't usually wear one-piece swimsuits like this, so the cover up helped me to build up my confidence before I was ready to let my hair down and enjoy some beach time. It's really exciting to find on-trend swimsuits in plus sizes.

See you on the beach! x
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment