Monday, January 20, 2014

From Babelicious to Goodbye Eyebrows!

I had seen this dress in the occasional Instagram photo and was always quite amazed at how beautifully it photographed. The colours in the dress are just stunning. 

At the time I took these photos, it was so bright and it seemed to take a lot of editing to get them to look right. The photos looked faded out and discoloured, which was really disappointing because I knew the dress could photograph well.

I got it in the City Chic sales for $40. Such a great price! I wore it to a wedding where I was to DJ, hence the heavy Doc Marten boots (foot safety is very important when you have to load in heavy gear!). 


With a bit of orange lippy and rose gold jewelry, I felt totally babelicious in this dress! Of course, after half an hour of lugging heavy speakers up a flight of stairs in the glaring sun, I felt more like a drowned rat; my eyebrows had dripped down my face and the foundation on my forehead was long gone....sigh. What's a girl to do?

Thanks for reading! xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment