Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Aussie Curves: Christmas Day

I couldn't have been happier with my Christmas Day outfit. Ever look back at old Christmas photos and wonder...why? Why did I think that looked good? Well, I've been there. And touch wood, I won't ever feel that way about this dress!

I've been absent the last few Aussie Curves challenges. It's so great to be back. I thought being on holidays would free me up to be more active in these weekly posts, but it's actually had the opposite effect! I've been a mixture of too busy, or so relaxed that I can't be bothered! Now that New Years Eve is out the way, I hope to be blogging a lot more! 


dress: city chic || belt: city chic || shoes: spendless || flower: lovisa

As a pear shape, I really love a well structured dress across my bust with a flare below the waist. It makes me feel feminine and free.

I hope you had a merry Christmas (ya filthy animals!)

Soph xx

Recent Posts:The Meme That Pissed Me Off

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment