Thursday, January 30, 2014

Aussie Curves: Animalistic

I wore this outfit late night shopping tonight. I went into Best and Less to buy my favourite knickers, got to the counter to line up and realised that one of my students from last year was serving. Deciding not to subject the two of us to the embarrassment, I promptly returned my four pairs of size 22 control briefs and made a swift exit. I have to admit, I was pretty annoyed about it though. Yep, I get super excited about new knickers. 

So about the outfit. I'm wearing my Jurassic TART t-shirt, as my boyfriend calls it. I bought it around the time that Jurassic Park was released in 3D. I was pretty excited about it, teehee.





t-shirt: ebay || skirt: city chic || clutch: dangerfield || boots: dr marten

Thought I'd throw that last one in for good measure. The boyf asked me to pretend I was a t-rex trying to scratch my face. So yeah. That's what I'm doing there.

Bye!! xx

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment