Sunday, September 8, 2013

Aussie Curves: $50 Outfit


I would usually wear this outfit with stockings, but since I just got my "Jersey Shore" fake tan, I decided to get my tanny chops out.

This jacket was an absolute bargain - $5 at a car boot sale. The brand is Jump Clothing, which I don't know much about. It fits like a dream. My boyfriend found the boots at a Salvos for $10. We have the same sized feet, so it's very easy for him to buy me shoes when I'm not around. We share our Doc Martins quite often! The basic black t-shirt tunic is City Chic, $29.95. The necklace and ring were gifts. So that brings my outfit to a whopping $44.95. Close enough!



I quite like this theme because I enjoy thrifting and I'd really like to get into it more. It's a much more ethical and sustainable way to shop, which has been on my mind a little bit lately. 

Thanks for reading! x

Recent Posts:
Body Loving Book Review #4: FAT SEX

Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment