Sunday, March 15, 2015

Aussie Curves: Investment Piece

When someone says "investment piece", my first thought is LEATHER. Trendy plus size leather items are kind of rare, aren't they? Maybe I've just been looking in the wrong places, but I have the most luck with ASOS Curve. I have a pencil skirt, dress and two jackets - all in leather - from there. Each item cost more than what I'd usually pay for clothes, but are beautiful to wear and will be in my wardrobe as long as they continue to fit me (and even then, I'll probably hold onto them). 

The most versatile item is this black leather jacket. I was a bit apprehensive about the wide shoulders and was prepared to send it back if I didn't like how it looked. I kept it, though! I wouldn't mind getting another black leather jacket in a different style down the track, one day.


jacket ASOS CURVE || dress CLUB L VIA ASOS CURVE
sunglasses ASOS || boots DOC MARTEN || necklace COLETTE


I wore this outfit to my uncle's 50th birthday dinner. Here's a photo of me with my fella. The couple next to me is my sister Chelsea and her boyfriend. We had a lovely night at the Seaford Hotel, which has been renovated. The meals were delicious!

Where do you get your quality leather plus size items?


Thanks for reading! x

Modish Maracas


No comments:

Post a Comment