Sunday, March 1, 2015

Aussie Curves: Style Inspiration


One of my favourite plus size bloggers is Danielle Vanier, based in the UK. On her blog, she writes, 
The main aim for this blog is to help empower you and to inspire you to feel confident through your choices in clothing and accessories. I want to help inspire you to feel confident about your body (what ever size/shape you are) and to show you that there are beautiful clothes out there, no matter what size you happen to be. I have very rarely let my size affect my style or sense of self worth and if I can help at least one person feel great about themselves then I know I have done a good job!
Well, she has definitely made me feel great about myself and this outfit certainly helps! When I first saw this photo of her on my Instagram feed, I was pea-green with envy (check out her blog post here). I couldn't believe how much I loved this outfit, and I was on ASOS right away trying to replicate the look. I was able to find the exact leggings, but the other items I found were just slightly different. For example, the New Look Inspire "Nothing To Wear" top is a T-shirt, not a sweater.


Also, today is the second of March and let me just say THANK GOD IT'S AUTUMN. So I might actually be able to wear this outfit out and about soon. I'm all about Autumn and Spring - mild weather is where it's at! I'm just not into the extremes, not one little bit. Also, I have a feeling that the faux fur collar is going to be all over the place come winter. I feel like I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE! I am soooo on trend, teehee. 


cardigan: river island via asos || leggings: asos curve || t-shirt: new look via asos || shirt: asos curve

My style inspiration is the bloggers that I follow. I highly recommend signing up to Bloglovin' if you haven't already. You get email updates daily, telling you which bloggers have posted new content. It's wonderful!

Thanks for reading!

Check out the other Aussie Curve bloggers on the blog hop!

Modish Maracas


No comments:

Post a Comment