Sunday, August 11, 2013

Aussie Curves: Celebrate

This month, Modish Maracas hit its first birthday! That's right, I have been blogging for one year now.  I've had LOTS of wines this week to celebrate (eek!). Starting this blog was one of the best things I have ever done. Not only has it been a creative outlet, a confidence booster and something to look forward to - it has also launched me into the Aussie Curves community and connected me to other fashion-forward, plus size babes! I'd like to thank Danimezza for beginning this genius and empowering movement, and also all the other Aussie Curves babes who have given me the time of day, read my posts and taken precious minutes to write lovely comments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Unfortunately I missed the last two Aussie Curves challenges due to hectic work and a nasty cold/cough. It was hard to have to let it go, as I hadn't missed any of the challenges since I started. It's so nice to be writing this and have some photos to upload this time! 

Purple is one of my favourite colours, so I've gone with a bit of a "purple haze" look here.


jacket: JAY JAYS
t-shirt: THRIFTED
skirt: ASOS CURVE
belt: ASOS CURVE
tights: CITY CHIC
boots: THRIFTED
lipstick: INGLOT

Thanks for reading! x

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment