Monday, August 26, 2013

Aussie Curves: LBD #2


I have quite a few "little black dresses". This one is my most daring in one big way - it has an open back. For fatties like me, there aren't many "backless" fashion pieces around. Back fat, anyone? I got this dress from the ASOS standard size range (which goes up to an 18 for a lot of things). It was super cheap at the time - something ridiculous like $25. So I thought, what the hell - it's worth the risk!

It does present some challenges. You can't really wear a bra with it (unless you go the chicken fillet route). It's also quite short and, well....backless. 

I love wearing it with this City Chic jacket. I don't remember the name of it, but it's got sheer sleeves, gold spike shoulders and a wet-look back. It's great to have some coverage before I feel confident enough to take it off.










all rose-gold jewellery: LOVISA
dress: ASOS
jacket: CITY CHIC
shoes: BETTS
lippy: INGLOT

Thanks for reading! x

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment