Sunday, October 13, 2013

Aussie Curves: Pink

I spent a few hours in Savers thrift store last week and found this bold maxi skirt for $5. The best thing about thrifting is that on the odd occasion, when you find a brand new dress you love in the stores for $160, you don't feel so guilty putting it on layby (not saying I did that *winky face*). The beautiful fifties babe with me is my sister Chelsea, whose pink and orange jacket is a genuine vintage item. We just returned from a shopping trip where she bought this Ted Baker bag. Perfect match, right? I'm sure you can agree that it was the perfect unplanned moment to take photos for Aussie Curves "Pink" week and include her! Personally I think she could write a fashion blog herself. She has a gorgeous sense of style.
SOPHIE skirt: thrifted (Avella via Savers) | top: City Chic | shoes: Target | necklace: Lovisa
CHELSEA jacket: thrifted | jeans: Factorie | shoes: Sportsgirl | bag: Ted Baker

Thanks for reading! x

Follow on Bloglovin

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment