Sunday, October 6, 2013

Aussie Curves: Stripes

If you haven't noticed yet, the ASOS Curve leather skater skirts are turning into outfit staples for me (don't tell my vegan friends!).

I find it interesting that plus size women aren't "supposed" to wear stripes. Something about making us look bigger, blah, blah. Do we believe that because we've been told that, or because it's true? Because whenever I see a fat woman wearing stripes, I don't cringe, or think it makes her look bigger. Who even said that in the first place? 

I found this black sash in my "random drawer" and I tried it as a bow tie with a few shirts. Now I can barely wear a shirt without it.


shirt: CITY CHIC
skirt: ASOS CURVE
leggings: ASOS CURVE
ring: LOVISA
bag: FOSSIL
boots: DOC MARTENS

Thanks for reading!

Recent Posts:
My Summer Essential: The Maxi Skirt

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment