Monday, June 10, 2013

Aussie Curves: Feminine


dress: ASOS, size 18
belt & tights: CITY CHIC
boots: DOC MARTIN
pearl earrings: DAVID JONES (not sure of brand)

City Chic tights are fantastic. They stay up ALL DAY (shock horror). I usually buy the Razza Mattaz Curvaceous range, but City Chic tights shit all over them, to be frank. This ASOS dress is from the standard sizes, but the jersey material is nice and stretchy and should work nicely for a lot of us plus size gals. With the white boots, I love the sixties vibe of the outfit.

For me, there's not much that adds more femininity to an outfit than earrings. Pearl earrings if possible. When I saw these at David Jones, I wanted them because they're just like the ones in the painting by Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer.


And just for a bit of fun, here's some shots of me being silly in a wig my sister left lying around (taken the same day).


As always, thank you so much for popping by!

Don't forget to check out the other babes on the blog hop x

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment