Sunday, June 2, 2013

Aussie Curves: Spike

I wore this outfit into town, shopping. I walked into this shop called "Tree Of Life" which is, well...more or less a hippy shop which I love, but clearly my outfit didn't reflect that. The two staff watched me like a hawk. As in, I felt uncomfortable and felt a stab of guilt whenever I lovingly touched a piece of jewellery. Clearly my outfit was so bad ass that they thought I was out to nick stuff. Whatever.

The focus of my "Spike" themed outfit is this El Minara necklace. When I first saw this in store at Somethin' Somethin', I instantly fell in love but the price tag made me think twice. But I just couldn't get it out of my mind, so I went back a week later and bought the darn thing! No regrets.


pleather jacket: JAY JAYS, on sale $40, size XL
shirt: CITY CHIC, size small
mini skirt: ASOS CURVE, size 20
shoes: BETTS
necklace: EL MINARO
tights: RAZZA MATTAZ CURVACEOUS

Thank you for reading! Check out the other babes on the blog hop x

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment