Monday, June 3, 2013

The Biggest Peplum In The World

Nothing to brighten up a bit of yard duty with head-to-toe ASOS! This peplum houndstooth skirt is just, well, perfect. Except for the stiff zipper, of course. I must find a way to fix that. 

By the way, I'm loving Lime Crime's Suedeberry velvetine lippy at the moment! My sister stocks Lime Crime in her salon and if the pretty packaging didn't draw me in, the quality and colours of the products sure did! I apply this lippy in the morning and it's good for the day. Astounding!

For the last couple of months I've only been doing Aussie Curves posts. As much as I love the community of those posts, it's nice to do an independent outfit post again.


My peplum brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's bigger than yours...


"But Miss Russell-"
"SIT DOWN!"


skirt: ASOS CURVE, size 22
blazer: ASOS, size 18
sunnies: ASOS
shoes: BETTS
t-shirt: EXPRESSION, BIG W, size 16
earrings: LOVISA


I am SO IN LOVE with houndstooth at the moment! I could SO get a job at David Jones wearing this, right? haha!

Thanks for reading! x

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment