Monday, November 12, 2012

I've Got No Clothes!

Most mornings, I stand in front of my wardrobe and don't know what to wear, and then I try on multiple outfits and I'm usually filled with indecision. I cry out to my boyfriend, "I've got no clothes; it's all bullshit!" and he laughs at me and shakes his head in disgust. This morning I didn't feel that way. I thought of this dress, and the rest of the outfit just fell into place. The fabric is so soft, and the I love the combination of the mustard colour and the little black horses. Nevermind that I regretted the decision later because it was such a windy day and I kept flashing people. Let's forget that and pretend I enjoyed wearing this, haha.



Dress & belt: ASOS
Cardigan: City Chic
Shoes: Doc Martens
Necklace: Emma's Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment