Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Season To Be Jolly

My ASOS Christmas cardigan arrived this morning, just in time for me to change before work! The weather is warming up, so today will be one of my last opportunities to wear it.






Cardigan: ASOS
 Dress: Best and Less
Belt: City Chic
Shoes: Doc Marten

Ever since I saw The Wombats in their music video for Is This Christmas, I've wanted an ugly Christmas sweater (a trend that's hard to pull off in hot Aussie summers). Pretty chuffed right now. It's long and soft and comforting, and I'm certainly hoping for some more cool days so I can wear it more!

On a side note, I've found a shop on Etsy called Able and Game, and they do the most gorgeous greeting cards. Here's a Christmas themed one. They have a huge variety, and their service is fantastic (in my last two orders, they threw in a freebie, yay!). You should check them out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment