Sunday, November 11, 2012

Peplum Round 2

Many weeks ago, I bought a black mini skirt from ASOS. I wore it for the first time last night with my new peplum top from City Chic, which has just been released in some more great colours. My experience with City Chic is that when they release a style of clothing that sells well, they extend the life of it by releasing it in more patterns and colours (case in point, the skater dress and the So Cute dress). I'm guessing the peplum top might be the next "bestseller", and I think there's good reason for it. In a previous blog I discussed the peplum trend and why they work so well on the plus size figure. You can read that here. Last night I felt like dressing up for dinner, and this outfit just seemed to work. 




Peplum top & Belt: City Chic
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Tuk

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the CityChic FB page and loving your posts. Also love the shoes! ^^,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your positive feedback, Katrina :) I bought the shoes from the Port Adelaide Markets, of all places! And they are sooo comfortable. It's my first experience with the brand Tuk, and I love them (plus, any brand that goes up to size 11 is a winner in my book!) x

      Delete