Saturday, November 24, 2012

Safari Dress

There's a shop in Adelaide called Nadia's House of Serendipity and although a little pricey, it always has the most interesting and gorgeous vintage threads.

I purchased this dress from there last year and in my mind I call it my Safari Dress because the pattern and the breezy cotton fabric kind of lend itself to that image for me.

I was off to my sister's beauty salon to have my nails done and I threw this on because it was a hot day. Since last time I wore it, I've put on a little weight and I had this moment of dread pulling it over my head, as I wondered how it was going to look. Bizarelly enough, I actually loved how it looked a little more filled out! I like how it clings around my bum and hips! 

So...here's what I wore.







Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress! I'm coming to Adelaide in a few weeks, might have to check this shop out. :)

    ReplyDelete